A new conference discuss the future of offset
GrafKom and the Swedish Graphic Industries Federation will host a unique Conference on the topic of the offset technology and its future. The Future of Offset Conference will be held in Malmö, Sweden on September 24th 2019.
– With industry leaders such as Agfa, Heidelberg, Kodak and Horizon talking about their view participants will learn important things about the future of offset. We have also invited Landa to hear how they see the future, coming from the outside, says the Anders Medbo, the Event Director for the Offset Future day
Among the speakers are
- Steefan Vanhooren, President, AGFA Graphics
- Evandro Matteucci – VP Marketing, Business Development and Product Management, Kodak
- Yoshihiro Oe, MD of Horizon
- Matthew Rockley, Marketing and Product Executive, Heidelberg
- Koen Vlieghe, Regional Business Manager, Landa Digital Printing
The biggest and most influential suppliers will talk about what is in the pipeline and why. A very interesting speaker list and first class networking will enable a truly unique platform to discuss, learn and get new ideas for the future.
– We are really focussing on the future this time and that is really important for all of us now planning for 3 to 5 years ahead.
The Speaker list and partner opportunity is still open. The website will update daily with new speaker and ideas.
Read more at grafkom.se/futureofoffset