Grafkom goes digital
Our industry is experiencing perhaps its toughest challenge ever. Exactly as you do, we at Grafkom are also thinking about how our future will look like and how we can develop Grafkom further. Grafkom will go on being a hub for new ideas and knowledge sharing in the graphic industry, but we are now also adapting our business in order to offer more services to our members.
Grafkom is now implementing the following developments in 2020:
- Digital education and seminars: Grafkom’s idea about knowledge sharing goes digital. We will offer our members exclusive podcasts and seminars on our site.
- We are launching a new service platform for sales of second hand machines and other graphic equipment. All ads will be distributed to our more than 10,000 receivers in the Nordics + Baltics..
- We have started to develop a completely new statistics service for our members. We will present financial development in our industry from all Nordic countries.
- We will continue to deliver Nordic news to you through our newsletter Grafkom Brief.
- Meetings: Face to face meetings will still be a very important part of Grafkom. PrintNext20 has been postponed to November 26, and will be hosted in cooperation with Grafiska Företagen and NOPA. Our event Workflow Summit will not be held in 2020.
- Ulf Sunnberg has chosen to leave Grafkom and focus on his consultancy business. Grafkom will be run by Ola and Magnus going forward – but Ulf might show up at some occasion when you least expect 🙂