With infection rates dropping all over Europe, society is slowly opening up again. And so is our event planning. Save the date – October 28 – we’re planning a real physical meeting again!
Print Next 21 will be held at Royal Park Hotel in Frösundavik, Stockholm on October 28. This year’s edition is co-hosted by Grafkom, Grafiska Företagen and NOPA with the aim to invent the entire print business to a huge gathering.
Print Next is the largest network event for the printing industry in the Nordics and our aim is to create a meeting place where the entire industry meet and do business once a year.
During the day you will be able to listen to and discuss the future of print with a whole range of inspiring speakers relating to the industry. Speakers will be added continuously over the coming weeks.
- You can cancel your Print Next participation for free until September 28
- We have booked a room that can take 500 people in bio seating but will only allow max 250 participants
- The conference room has eight metres to the ceiling and a lot of fresh air
- Coffee breaks and lunch are arranged to keep you safe with several coffee stations etc
- Hand disinfection etc are located at the entrance