Print Next is back – our flagship event is due for October 28
With infection rates dropping all over Europe, society is slowly opening up again. And so is our event planning. Save the date – October 28 – we’re planning a real physical meeting again!
Print Next 21 will be held at Royal Park Hotel in Frösundavik, Stockholm on October 28. This year’s edition is co-hosted by Grafkom, Grafiska Företagen and NOPA with the aim to invent the entire print business to a huge gathering.
Print Next is the largest network event for the printing industry in the Nordics and our aim is to create a meeting place where the entire industry meet and do business once a year.
During the day you will be able to listen to and discuss the future of print with a whole range of inspiring speakers relating to the industry. Speakers will be added continuously over the coming weeks.
Read more about the event on our event page here. Registration is now open and you can secure your seat.
- You can cancel your Print Next participation for free until September 28
- We have booked a room that can take 500 people in bio seating but will only allow max 250 participants
- The conference room has eight metres to the ceiling and a lot of fresh air
- Coffee breaks and lunch are arranged to keep you safe with several coffee stations etc
- Hand disinfection etc are located at the entrance