Print Next: Learn from industry experts and meet your colleagues
Make a note of 24 November in your diary: Print Next is back with a full day of inspiration and networking with colleagues in the print industry.
Print Next is back and this year with even more speakers in two different tracks. Most of the content and speakers will be in Swedish this time.
“We have listened to our members and they want more inspirational speakers and more time to network and discuss with colleagues. We have taken this into account and have therefore changed venue which gives us better opportunities for networking and discussions,” says Magnus Thorkildsen at Grafkom.
Read more: Grafkom collects list of inkjet presses
Finanicial challenges, sustainability and more on stage
From the stage you will be able to learn more about sustainability, economy, business development and sales. Recruitment is another topic we will cover this year as many firms are having difficulties finding the right competencies.
Some of the confirmed speakers below, more to be announced shortly:
- Kerstin Hallsten, chief economist at Skogsindustrierna, will give you an overview of the financial situation in the industry.
- Kjetil Amundsen, former CEO of 07 Media in Norway and now deputy CEO of Idé House of Brands gives his view on similarities and differences between product media and printed matters.
- Claes Magnusson, entrepreneur from the education sector, has a lot of knowlege about how physical and digital communication can play together.
- Kasper Larsen – KLS Pureprint will tell us more about the future of circular print.
- Peter Carlén – Customer Insights Manager at Sogeti will educate us on how you can sell more to your most important clients – Account based marketing
- Stefan Blomqvist – CEO and founder of 21grams – When is physical communication at its best?
- Michael Fridvall – Holmen Iggesund – The packaging solution of the future – sustainability is the new premium.
- Lukas Engqvist – Prepress expert at Brobygrafiska – The new technical demands within graphic production that you need to keep an eye on.
In total there will be 15 speakers during the day, which ends in an industry dinner!
Read more and register for the event at grafkom.io/printnext22