Lexit sells its label business in Norway and Sweden
Lexit Group is selling its label production units in Norway and Sweden to Swedish firm Nordvalls Etikett. The latter will have a combined turn over of approximately 1.1 billion SEK after the take-over.
These are the main takes from the acqusition:
- Lexit’s units in Gothenburg and Trondheim, in addition to its sales offices in Norway and Sweden, will be taken over by Nordvalls from March 1.
- Lexit’s label business will continue under the brand “Lexit Labels” during a transition period.
- Lexit is now to focus on the technology business within marking, data capture and digitalisation.
- The companies have entered into a co-operation agreement to ”secure the totality in the offer to Lexit’s current client base”.
- Lexit has after the spin off approximately 170 employees and a yearly turn over of 800 million NOK.
- Nordvalls will have a yearly turn over of approximately 1.1 billion SEK and more than 300 employees.
Last year, Lexit Group bought Idnet AB and the Scandinavian part of Markem-Imaje. Hence, Lexit is increasingly focusing on marking, data capture and digitalisation, which today make up 80 per cent of the company’s turn over.
Nordvalls, which is owned by Possehl Identification Solutions, has over the last years carried out several purchases both in Sweden and abroad, i.e. in England and Germany.