Scandraft and Signcom merge
Igepa group acquires Scandraft and is creating a new major player in the Nordic market.
- Igepa buys 100 % of Scandraft AB and Scandraft AS, in addition to 80 % of Rangefabriken AB.
- Scandraft will remain an independent company and Signcom Group, which is owned by Igepa already, will be integrated in Scandraft.
- The Swedish management of Scandraft continues in the company and will be responsible for the integration of the Signcom Group.
- The management of Signcom in Denmark and Finland will also continue as of today.
- Anders Trillkott, CEO of Scandraft is the new head of the joint group.
”The purchase of the growing Viscom supplier Scandraft makes it possible for IGEPA group, together with its Scandinavian daughter Signcom Group, to establish a strong supplier position in the region with the main office in Sweden,” Igepa writes in a press release.
Signcom has business in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Last year the total turn over was 287 million SEK– read more about Signcom’s 2022 figures here.
“The customers in both companies will get access to a much broader product portfolio with internationally recognized brands. This makes it possible for us to offer our clients a one-stop-shop and broader expertise. As a company with a long history, this is important to us in order to get new perspectives so that our clients and employees are able to look forward to new opportunities and a promising future. IGEPA is offering us this opportunity with the freedom to further develop Scandraft together,” comments Anders Trillkott.