P&B Print looking for Independent Sales Agents in Scandinavia
P&B Print – is a solid company specializing in the production of hard and soft cover books, magazines and catalogues. For more than 30 years we have been one of the leaders in printing in Baltic states. Over the years, we have gained confidence in both the local and European markets. Basically, there is a unique approach to book production and product quality, which is ensured by the skill of highly qualified employees and the applied innovative technologies.
We want to develop further, so today we are looking for a new and advanced specialist with excellent knowledge of Web offset Magazine and Catalogue market in Scandinavia.
We would like to expand our market on web offset hard and soft cover catalogues with excellent finishing as well us glued, saddle stitched and sewn magazines.
The primary role of a Sales Agent is to sell hard and soft cover magazines and catalogues to direct customers and through agency channels. It’s also expected that the Sales Agent will be able to administer sales channels for setting clear goals, increasing sales of P&B print products, as well as support export partners and develop strong long-term relationships.
The Sales Agent will receive a fixed salary, travel compensation and interest on each project that will be posted on the PNB print.
- Maintain and increase P&B print sales;
- Create and maintain a network of new clients;
- Build and cultivate relationships with P&B partners;
- Facilitate teamwork;
- Hold sales meetings;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Solid knowledge and working experience in Printing industry;
- Native speaking professional with Fluent command English
- Exceptional communication, presentation skills, teamworking and creativity
- Previous experience working at Printing companies highly desirable
- Management of sales tools and software;
- Basic knowledge about the book publishing industry.
- Have an understanding of customer relationships and negotiation;
- Action & result-oriented;
- Keen to work hard, punctual, with a zest for learning;
- Both strategically and operationally skilled;
- Flexible, with excellent time management skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Based on Agent fee stable work in one of the industry’s leading company in the Baltics
- Assistant in P&B printing house in Latvia
- Flexible work hours during week
- Working from Home office
- Compensation of travel expenses
- Profit from each of orders placed in P&B print.
Please send your applications to Mr. Martins Kreicbergs at firstname.lastname@example.org