The pandemic is fundamentally changing the entire business world and the graphic industry. E-commerce is experiencing exciting new changes and now you have the opportunity to learn and be inspired by some of the best in Europe for 3 × 90 minutes.
The VIGC network in the Benelux is hosting an online event of 3 x 90 minutes on 9-11 February with speakers from companies such as Cimpress / Vistaprint and Spreadgroup.
These include online marketing, sales and automation. You can see all the speakers below.
Discount for Grafkom members – watch it when you want
Follow the event live – or watch when it suits you until March 9, 2021. As a member of Grafkom, you pay only 99 euros for all three days.
For more info and registration – click HERE.
Members of Grafkom receive their discount code – which gives a 50 euro discount – by email. If you did not revieve your code – please email email@example.com.
- Keynote speakers are Bernd Zipper with ‘Chances and Threats for Online Print in the Post-Corvid-Aera’
- and from outside the industry but strongly responsive to innovation Pascal Coppens (Nexxworks) with ‘China’s new normal. How China sets the standard for innovation.’
- Nico Potvin – KAN Design – Digital brand transformation through smart templating
- Johan Steylaerts – HP Indigo – eCommerce & Automation
- Peter Vanhove – INNI Group – Belgian closed online print platform based on advanced automation.
- Oliver Kray – MyPostcard.com – Appification of print through personalized postcards
- Philip Rooke – SpreadGroup – Evolution and future trends of print on demand in the textile business
- Haico Meijerink – Cimpress/Drukwerkdeal/Printdeal – The world of print out of your pocket, online print is the growth engine for print